Friends, I shouldn’t laugh but I can’t help myself.
Today when the FedEx truck pulled into the driveway, my mom went to the office door to open the door and accept the package.
When the driver stepped out of the truck, he started towards the house. But he stopped dead in his tracks. My mom looked at me and shrugged her shoulders.
The FedEx man took a couple more steps and stopped again. This time my mom asked him if something was wrong. He started to walk again and he asked
“Is that your pet?”
My mom looked down at me and said, “Well yes, but she won’t hurt you.”
My mom looked at me again.
As the FedEx man approached the porch, he said.
“Well she seems pretty well behaved.”
and my mom answered “Most of the time.”
Then the FedEx man stopped again.
After the FedEx man took a closer look at Bad Kitty he started to laugh and said
“Oh I am sorry, I thought that was a live Cheetah sitting in your office with you and to be honest I was afraid to bring the package any closer.”
My mom really laughed hard too and said, “Oh! This Cheetah is Bad Kitty, and as you can see, he is very well behaved. I thought you were talking about Gracey.”
They both looked at me and smiled.
- Since You’ve Been Gone. Our Message to Gracey
- Heartbroken and Healing
- The Most Endangered River in America
- The Overview Effect How the View from Space Might Save Our World
- Lions to Live Better Lives Thanks to Genetic Testing
- Win $25 Gift Card to Target from Project Pet Slim Down
- Internet Cat Video Festival 2013 Call For Entries Ends May 1
- Making Peace with Lions Richard Turere is a Wildlife Hero.
- Remembering Mr. Collins. Dear Friend and Animal Lover
- True Nature of Cats by Purina One