Friends, this is super spooky! Your parents can enter your photo in a Halloween costume in the “Scare Your Way into a PetSmart Commercial”
Ok, now I know it sounds horrible to me too, but listen. If you can just tolerate wearing a costume long enough for your photo to be snapped, I promise the costume will come off and your ears and whiskers will be able to move freely again. It might be worth it and here is why.
You can win a PetSmart Gift Card!! There is a weekly $500 PetSmart gift card giveaway for the photo with the most votes and one daily, random $50 PetSmart gift card prize. That is a lot of new toys and treats! So is it worth wearing a costume for a few minutes to win great toys and treats? I think so!
I wouldn’t ask you do something that I wouldn’t do so I, Gracey, The Tiniest Tiger am going to show you my Halloween Costume Photo.
Now don’t pay any attention to the look on my face, but just know that it is really not that bad. The details are in the flyer I have posted for you at the top of this page.
When you get your link to your entry come back here to our page and post in in the comments below this post. I will then enter your links into The Tiniest Tiger’s PetSmart War Room on our Facebook Page. That way we will all be able to vote for you so that will increase your chances to win! What do you think? Are you ready?
Let’s not let this contest go to the dogs!
Here is the link to my PetSmart Entry. I am #292
and here is Tinkerbell’s PetSmart Entry #9944
and here is the link to Mylo #5883
- Since You’ve Been Gone. Our Message to Gracey
- Heartbroken and Healing
- The Most Endangered River in America
- The Overview Effect How the View from Space Might Save Our World
- Lions to Live Better Lives Thanks to Genetic Testing
- Win $25 Gift Card to Target from Project Pet Slim Down
- Internet Cat Video Festival 2013 Call For Entries Ends May 1
- Making Peace with Lions Richard Turere is a Wildlife Hero.
- Remembering Mr. Collins. Dear Friend and Animal Lover
- True Nature of Cats by Purina One