Don’t worry. I will let you know what the results are of my glucose curve test. I might have to go back on insulin for a while.
This explains why I have been so hungry. I really can’t be blamed at all for almost turning into a chicken thief now.
Please don’t worry, I am in very good care with my parents and doctors.
But if you can send me some prayers and well wishes that would be great.
This is why it is super important for all Cats to get a check-up at the doctor. Many of our symptoms are quite subtle. My glucose levels are not dangerously high and I am feeling fine, but left unchecked it could get worse. I know we hate to get in our carriers and go, but this is something that we must do.
Thank you everyone for being my Friend. Meow for Now!
- Since You’ve Been Gone. Our Message to Gracey
- Heartbroken and Healing
- The Most Endangered River in America
- The Overview Effect How the View from Space Might Save Our World
- Lions to Live Better Lives Thanks to Genetic Testing
- Win $25 Gift Card to Target from Project Pet Slim Down
- Internet Cat Video Festival 2013 Call For Entries Ends May 1
- Making Peace with Lions Richard Turere is a Wildlife Hero.
- Remembering Mr. Collins. Dear Friend and Animal Lover
- True Nature of Cats by Purina One