Whoa! I know I have complicated The Tiniest Tiger Imitation for you today by adding shiny bright jack-o-lanterns as a frame. But, it is October and it is almost the beginning of our super fun The Tiniest Tiger Tick or Treat Time!
This is one of my favorite Tiger Imitations and I think you can see why. It is actually nearly impossible for you to tell if I, Gracey, The Tiniest Tiger, am on the left or on the right. Don’t worry if you get tricked, it is understandable, you are human after all.
Now for a treat. Who can tell me what a Tiger’s ears and a radar dish have in common? Ready to Research? Stalk and Pounce.
Everyone that answers correctly will be entered to win a The Tiniest Tiger treat.
~Purr it up for Carolyn! Carolyn is our winner chosen by a random number. Congratulations!~
- The Most Endangered River in America
- The Overview Effect How the View from Space Might Save Our World
- Lions to Live Better Lives Thanks to Genetic Testing
- Win $25 Gift Card to Target from Project Pet Slim Down
- Internet Cat Video Festival 2013 Call For Entries Ends May 1
- Making Peace with Lions Richard Turere is a Wildlife Hero.
- Remembering Mr. Collins. Dear Friend and Animal Lover
- True Nature of Cats by Purina One
- Night Falls on The Tiniest Tiger’s Sun Room
- I Am a Cat Parent 9 Things I Love About Gracey