Iams Home 4 the Holidays! Help The Tiniest Tiger Feed Shelter Cats and Dogs by just leaving a Comment!
Thank you to everyone that participated in our Iams Home 4 the Holidays! Your comments and photos uploaded on our The Tiniest Tiger Facebook page generated a total of:
32,375 MEALS for our Cousins in Need!
Thank you Iams and Thank you Friends! Super Hurrah!!
Helen Woodward has partnered with Iams to make Home 4 the Holdiays a worldwide movement. This year’s goal is to adopt 1.5 million animals and donate 5 million bowls of food to shelters in need and we can be a part of this movement and it is super easy for us!
Friends, we are now entering into the Holiday Season, and this time of year is extra special for me, Gracey, The Tiniest Tiger because it was on Christmas Eve that my parents found me on the cold wet cement floor of the local dog pound. Some mean person tossed me out and I was not even weaned. I was shivering and sad when my mom scooped me up and tucked me under her coat. Her warm sweater made me purr and I snuggled against her while they drove me to my new habitat. I was super lucky and I never forget how fortunate I am to have a loving home and that is why I want to tell you about our Friends at Iams Bags 4 Bowls program.
Please tell us your pet adoption story in the comments section under this post now through November 12 and Iams will donate 25 bowls of food for each post!
Our Friend Michele at Pet News and Views did a fantastic job providing meals for cats and dogs and now it is our turn to follow in her paw prints and try to help our cousins in need.
Here is how it works:
Post a comment here.
That’s all you have to do, honest! Comment on this post and Iams will donate 25 meals to a shelter in need. Any comment counts. (Only one per Friend!)
Please pounce on all of your Facebook Friends because we have ONE WEEK to gather comments. My goal between now and November 12th is 100 comments. Our new goal is 200! We did it! Our new goal is 300! Hurrah! Our new goal is 400! We did it! Super Hurrah! Our new goal is 500! WE DID IT!!! Super Duper Hurrah! Can we make this happen for our cousins in need? We can do it!!!
Dr. V from Pawcurious is doing a super job and I thought we could try to feed more animals too. So because you know I like to play games with you, here is another way that you can feed shelter cats and dogs. Each @Iams tagged photo will generate 50 meals for our cousins in need!!!!
- “Like” Iams on Facebook.
- Go to The Tiniest Tiger Facebook Page
- Upload a photo of your pet with a caption that says Dear @Iams, I am lucky indeed, and want to help feed my cousins in need!
- Make sure the photo is tagged with @Iams to select their page. That tag is what will generate the 50 meal donation.
- To get you even more excited, one lucky photo participant will be chosen to receive a Bissell Corded Pet Hair Eraser with my photo on the box!!!
Super Easy and Fun too! Will you help me help our cousins in need?
- Since You’ve Been Gone. Our Message to Gracey
- Heartbroken and Healing
- The Most Endangered River in America
- The Overview Effect How the View from Space Might Save Our World
- Lions to Live Better Lives Thanks to Genetic Testing
- Win $25 Gift Card to Target from Project Pet Slim Down
- Internet Cat Video Festival 2013 Call For Entries Ends May 1
- Making Peace with Lions Richard Turere is a Wildlife Hero.
- Remembering Mr. Collins. Dear Friend and Animal Lover
- True Nature of Cats by Purina One