There is no way you will be able to tell which is me, Gracey, The Tiniest Tiger and which is our big cat Tiger cousin. We have the same exact teeth! You can try to count them but you will get the same number so that is no help. We have the same whiskers, pink noses with black markings, even the same wrinkles above our noses. Boy oh boy! You will really need to take your time and do your best thinking. Don’t hurt yourselves. Save some energy to get out and vote today!!
I am patient, so I will wait, stalking the page to see who will be able to tell us apart.
- Being Brave and Feeding Bossy Backyard Blue Jay A Message to Gracey
- Since You’ve Been Gone. Our Message to Gracey
- Heartbroken and Healing
- The Most Endangered River in America
- The Overview Effect How the View from Space Might Save Our World
- Lions to Live Better Lives Thanks to Genetic Testing
- Win $25 Gift Card to Target from Project Pet Slim Down
- Internet Cat Video Festival 2013 Call For Entries Ends May 1
- Making Peace with Lions Richard Turere is a Wildlife Hero.
- Remembering Mr. Collins. Dear Friend and Animal Lover