Friends, it is the YEAR OF THE RABBIT in the Chinese Zodiac!
I started to think about Rabbits while here in the office working with my mom. Rabbits are great jumpers and as you might already know, I love to leap!
When my feline diabetes returned, my back legs were a bit weak so my jumping abilities were limited. I tried and failed at many attempts to imitate Super Cat.
But now, I am feeling like myself again and I think maybe I can leap from this desk, over my mom’s shoulder onto her desk.
Yes, I think I can. Wish me luck. Here I go…..
All I can say is I MADE IT! I REALLY DID!
My Mom did not share my enthusiasm at first. I scared her when I skidded across the desk and landed between the keyboard and the monitor. She didn’t know I was coming.
She told me it might be a good idea for me to keep Lazy Leopard company for the rest of the morning. My heated thinking circle is snuggly warm, I have to admit.
- Since You’ve Been Gone. Our Message to Gracey
- Heartbroken and Healing
- The Most Endangered River in America
- The Overview Effect How the View from Space Might Save Our World
- Lions to Live Better Lives Thanks to Genetic Testing
- Win $25 Gift Card to Target from Project Pet Slim Down
- Internet Cat Video Festival 2013 Call For Entries Ends May 1
- Making Peace with Lions Richard Turere is a Wildlife Hero.
- Remembering Mr. Collins. Dear Friend and Animal Lover
- True Nature of Cats by Purina One