Hunger Strikes by Triple T Studios, a collaboration from the minds of Lazy Leopard, Bossy Backyard Blue Jay, and me, Gracey, The Tiniest Tiger was made under the supervision and sometimes exasperation of Bad Kitty. It is not an easy task to keep Lazy Leopard and Bossy Backyard Blue Jay in line.
Our film documents the duress that a cat feels while waiting for its favorite meal. Now you might think that because there is chow in the bowl, that the cat’s chow comping needs are met. But don’t forget, we like to have a back up snack. And if the chow in our bowl is our back up snack, and we begin to chomp that chow, then we start to feel the stress that this could be the onset of ~shiver~ empty bowl syndrome!
We at Triple T Studios think this demonstrates how The Tiniest Tiger lets her parents know it is time for supper.
Don’t forget to leave a comment on our Iams Premium Protection Senior Cat for PurrEver. The generous people at Iams are donating 1 Meal of Premium Protection Senior Cat Food to our cousins at PurrEver Ranch Sanctuary for every comment that you post telling us “How does your cat let you know it is time for supper?”
Without further adieu, here is our film, Hunger Strikes.
- Being Brave and Feeding Bossy Backyard Blue Jay A Message to Gracey
- Since You’ve Been Gone. Our Message to Gracey
- Heartbroken and Healing
- The Most Endangered River in America
- The Overview Effect How the View from Space Might Save Our World
- Lions to Live Better Lives Thanks to Genetic Testing
- Win $25 Gift Card to Target from Project Pet Slim Down
- Internet Cat Video Festival 2013 Call For Entries Ends May 1
- Making Peace with Lions Richard Turere is a Wildlife Hero.
- Remembering Mr. Collins. Dear Friend and Animal Lover