Today the Pope was very interested in catching up on the latest social media trends. He had a lot of questions for me about Facebook because he knows that I chat with my Friends via The Tiniest Tiger’s Facebook page.
I told him that we all care for cats big and small, and he reminded me that we must care for all earth’s creatures. I assured him that we do care for all living beings. Then I got a nice scratch behind my ears.
You can also follow the Vatican News on twitter. I don’t know why but when I think about the Cardinals tweeting it makes me laugh.
The Pope has a lot of people offering up their advice. I don’t know how he can sort it all out. There is a lot of information in the digital world and in the printed material world too. I was getting sleepy listening to so many different topics. I was afraid that I was going to yawn and I didn’t want to give off the appearance that I was bored or tired, but I really was tired. Here you can see me doing my best to hold back a yawn. Did you yawn just now when you read that I was trying not to yawn? That can happen. Thankfully, shortly after this photo was taken, we made a break for it, I mean we excused ourselves to go outside for a walk. Super Hurrah! Fresh air here I come. I wonder if they have a fig tree in the Vatican gardens?
Whoops, I got too excited and got ahead of Pope Benedict. He didn’t get upset with me though. He is really patient.
My story will continue on July 14! xoxoxo Gracey
- Since You’ve Been Gone. Our Message to Gracey
- Heartbroken and Healing
- The Most Endangered River in America
- The Overview Effect How the View from Space Might Save Our World
- Lions to Live Better Lives Thanks to Genetic Testing
- Win $25 Gift Card to Target from Project Pet Slim Down
- Internet Cat Video Festival 2013 Call For Entries Ends May 1
- Making Peace with Lions Richard Turere is a Wildlife Hero.
- Remembering Mr. Collins. Dear Friend and Animal Lover
- True Nature of Cats by Purina One