Dr. Raasch from Iams Answers our Readers Questions.
Some of you asked questions about cat food ingredients, proteins and other concerns you might have about your cat’s nutritional requirements in our post Which Protein is Best for your Cat. Dr. Raasch from Iams answered your questions in a personalized video. Our Friends Jayme and Maya’s questions are addressed in the first video.
In this second video, our friends from PetsWeekly, Elizabeth Flynn and Pet News and Views have their questions answered by Dr. Raasch.
Thank you for watching the videos and wanting to understand more about the importance of protein in your cat’s diet.
Iams Cat Food Giveaway
Two members of our The Tiniest Tiger community will win 2 Free Bags of Iams Cat Food.
How to Enter: This contest is now closed. Thank you for participating!
Just leave a comment below telling me something interesting you learned in the videos from Dr. Raasch.
Contest closes on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 5 pm Eastern. Please one comment per person. I will enter all names in to Random.org. The winner will be notified by email or through facebook depending on the contact information you provide. Make sure you are watching for an email from me. The subject line will say Iams Food Giveway Winner .
Contest is open to residents of the USA only due to shipping.
Void where prohibited by law.
- Which Protein is Best for your Cat? Ask an Iams Expert Here! (conservationcubclub.com)
- Since You’ve Been Gone. Our Message to Gracey
- Heartbroken and Healing
- The Most Endangered River in America
- The Overview Effect How the View from Space Might Save Our World
- Lions to Live Better Lives Thanks to Genetic Testing
- Win $25 Gift Card to Target from Project Pet Slim Down
- Internet Cat Video Festival 2013 Call For Entries Ends May 1
- Making Peace with Lions Richard Turere is a Wildlife Hero.
- Remembering Mr. Collins. Dear Friend and Animal Lover
- True Nature of Cats by Purina One