Is America a Cat Country or a Dog Country?
Across our country, one debate continues long after the election is over. Passionate Pet Parents wonder, “Is America a Cat Country or a Dog Country?” We cats already know this answer, but we must exercise patience and wait for our canine friends to catch on. They can’t help it they are a bit slower. They are too busy playing fetch and performing tricks for snacks to realize that cats have already taken over the country.
We cats like to tease our dog friends, but the truth is both dogs and cats give humans unconditional love, companionship, connection and a sense of purpose. Cats and dogs are also good for our human’s mental, emotional and physical health. There are studies that prove we cats and dogs too can lower stress, blood pressure and anxiety.
For Every Vote Purina will donate $1 to Pet Partners’ Veteran Programs
Early Voting Click Here
Now we can prove to the dogs that cats rule, and help support our great American heroes, our veterans at the same time! Pet Partners’ veteran programs support America’s veterans, connecting them to dogs and cats so they can experience the real mental, physical and emotional benefits animals can provide. The donation Purina will make on behalf of voters in America’s Pet Debate will help fund visits to veterans from therapy animal teams.
That’s why for every vote in America’s Pet Debate, Purina will donate $1 to Pet Partners’ veteran programs, up to $100,000. Let’s rally together and get our friends and neighbors voting to help our veterans with this meaningful effort!
How You Can Help!
Vote daily between now and November 8, 2012 in America’s Pet Debate, and tell your friends to do the same! For every vote, up to $100,000, Purina will give $1 to Pet Partners’ veteran programs.
Don’t Assume Cats Will Win!
And now a word from Lazy Leopard on the status of the election.
“The latest tracking poll shows that we cats have a substantial lead in the polls. But we can’t just lie down and take naps when there are Bloodhounds sniffing out the numbers and Poodles doing the math. We must stalk the voting booths and make sure no kittens are prevented from voting. Some of our fellow cats are declawed and at a disadvantage so we must remain vigilant and defend our fellow felines in our quest for victory.”
Join Team Cat!
I have joined Team Cat and have already brewed my mom’s thinking beverage so that she will be wired with cat like reflexes to remind her human friends that cat’s rule, I mean to Vote Team Cat. But most importantly, to remind everyone that:
Every vote supports Pet Partners Veteran Programs.
- Black Cats Bring Good Luck. Here’s the Proof (conservationcubclub.com)
- Cat Mask Trick or Treat Giveaway! (conservationcubclub.com)
- Friskies Search for Next Great Original Internet Cat Video (conservationcubclub.com)
- Heartbroken and Healing
- The Most Endangered River in America
- The Overview Effect How the View from Space Might Save Our World
- Lions to Live Better Lives Thanks to Genetic Testing
- Win $25 Gift Card to Target from Project Pet Slim Down
- Internet Cat Video Festival 2013 Call For Entries Ends May 1
- Making Peace with Lions Richard Turere is a Wildlife Hero.
- Remembering Mr. Collins. Dear Friend and Animal Lover
- True Nature of Cats by Purina One
- Night Falls on The Tiniest Tiger’s Sun Room