A Game Show for Cats!
We cats are super smart with minds of our own. You already know that we won’t just play on demand like our canine pals. So Friskies created a new Game Show for Cats called Will Kitty Play With It? Here is an episode from the show with our cousin Rosie. She is being put to the test with a plastic bottlecap ringlet thingy. What do you think? Will Rosie Play with it?
Let’s find out.
Home Version of the Game Show for Cats
Friskies sent me a purple “Will Kitty Play With It” box to create our home version of the game show. My dad put the box together and then he hid a potential toy under the box waiting for the big reveal. Here is what happened.
— Gracey (@TheTiniestTiger) February 17, 2013
I got super excited when my parents called me over and my dad was holding the string with the box attached. Being naturally curious, I waited for him to raise the box and show me my prize. Ta da! He raised the box and revealed a red cup that could hold water. I am not one to pout when disappointed so I put on my best face but if you watch closely, you will see me stomp my paw.
Would you like to play the home version of “Will Kitty Play With It? I have 20 purple boxes filled with small surprises to giveaway so that you can see if your cat will be a better contestant than me. Here is how to enter to win To enter, leave your address in the Rafflecopter below. I will choose 20 addresses at random. Your address will not be shown or used for any other purpose than this giveaway. a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Since You’ve Been Gone. Our Message to Gracey
- Heartbroken and Healing
- The Most Endangered River in America
- The Overview Effect How the View from Space Might Save Our World
- Lions to Live Better Lives Thanks to Genetic Testing
- Win $25 Gift Card to Target from Project Pet Slim Down
- Internet Cat Video Festival 2013 Call For Entries Ends May 1
- Making Peace with Lions Richard Turere is a Wildlife Hero.
- Remembering Mr. Collins. Dear Friend and Animal Lover
- True Nature of Cats by Purina One