The Tiniest Tiger is a cat with clout and a top influencer when it comes to launching and promoting your cat products to the market.
The Tiniest Tiger has grown a fierce following that is in a class of its own
when it comes to all things feline.
- 99% trust The Tiniest Tiger’s opinion
- 87% trust other members of The Tiniest Tiger community
- 50% live with 2 or more cats
- 30% live with two cats
- 20% live with one cat
- 30% also share their home with a dog.
- 81% Indoor only cats, 19% Indoor/Outdoor, 0% Outdoor only
- 26,100 readers, over 19,000 active per month, 12, 505 per week!
- 10,258,386 Reach through Friends of Fans!
- The Tiniest Tiger’s Community members believe in pampering their pets.
- 82% Female Readers. HHI 75K and higher
The Tiniest Tiger’s Facebook page and blog are averaging 1.7 million post views per month proving the over 24,100 loyal readers are engaged and participating. With 19,000 active readers per month, 12,505 active readers per week and 5,000 active readers per day, you are guaranteed to reach targeted consumers for your pet products. The Tiniest Tigers reach is extensive at over 10 Million through Friends of Fans.
The Tiniest Tiger’s Curious Cat Survey* 2011 results show that 99% trust the opinion of The Tiniest Tiger and 87% trust the opinion of other members of the community when making a decision to purchase a new product for their cats. This loyal following and Gracey’s influence combined, make the community second to none for marketing to cat lovers.
The community provides a feline focused opportunity for you to promote, introduce, sponsor giveaways, and have your new and current products reviewed. Take advantage of knowing you are hitting the target for reaching pet passionate cat owners by participating as a sponsor of the blog via posts and/or badge placement.
The Curious Cat Survey 2011 was posted on The Tiniest Tiger’s community asking for willing participants to answer questions about the cats in their care. With over 500 participants the results proved a loyal and interactive feline friendly community interested in learning about new products and purchasing what is best for their cat.
*The Tiniest Tiger’s Curious Cat Survey was posted in the first quarter of 2011 asking for willing participants to answer questions about the cat in their care. With 502 participants, the results proved a loyal and interactive feline friendly community interested in learning about new products and purchasing what is best for their cat.
The goal of the survey was to determine what The Tiniest Tiger readers were most interested in reading and learning about on the blog. In addition to demographics, the survey succeeded in gathering compelling data demonstrating that The Tiniest Tiger’s Conservation Cub Club provides a lucrative promotional opportunity for every category of cat product, service and feline information.
FOOD AND TREATS
The Tiniest Tiger reader is truly concerned about the quality of her cat’s food. 71% of the readers never purchase their cat’s food based on what is on sale. This consumer understands quality and is willing to pay more for top quality for her cat. She also desires to learn more about new healthier food options for her feline companion.
100% of our readers provide toys for their feline family members, and the majority are interested in learning more about the latest greatest cat toys on the market. The Tiniest Tiger provides the perfect place to showcase both your current and new products to the market. With access to over 24,000 feline fans in one location, your opportunity for focused attention is exceptional.
Please contact us if you would like detailed results from The Curious Cat Survey.
- Since You’ve Been Gone. Our Message to Gracey
- Heartbroken and Healing
- The Most Endangered River in America
- The Overview Effect How the View from Space Might Save Our World
- Lions to Live Better Lives Thanks to Genetic Testing
- Win $25 Gift Card to Target from Project Pet Slim Down
- Internet Cat Video Festival 2013 Call For Entries Ends May 1
- Making Peace with Lions Richard Turere is a Wildlife Hero.
- Remembering Mr. Collins. Dear Friend and Animal Lover
- True Nature of Cats by Purina One