Friends of The Tiniest Tiger’s Conservation Cub Club know that we like to laugh, learn and share in our community. But we also unite our small paws to make a difference. Over the past year, The Tiniest Tiger’s Conservation Cub Club has united their paws to help many of our cousins in need.
Our Friend Anna Marie called out to her Friends at The Tiniest Tiger when her beloved Kaydee was suffering from complications after being neutered. Kaydee’s medical expenses were mounting and Anna Marie was facing a decision about her baby based not on what could be done for him, but for what she could afford. After exhausting her own resources something told her to turn to The Tiniest Tiger for help.
Anna Marie’s heartfelt plea launched our first united front to help save one of our cat cousins in need. The outpouring of support was overwhelming and Kaydee’s bill was paid in full. Sadly, Kaydee did not survive. He passed away in Anna Marie’s arms knowing that he was loved and that his life mattered. And mattered, indeed.
Our motto Small Paws United to Make a Big Difference began with Anna Marie and Kaydee. Over the year TTT’s Conservation Cub Club has united to help out many of our Cat Cousins, both big and small.
- Since You’ve Been Gone. Our Message to Gracey
- Heartbroken and Healing
- The Most Endangered River in America
- The Overview Effect How the View from Space Might Save Our World
- Lions to Live Better Lives Thanks to Genetic Testing
- Win $25 Gift Card to Target from Project Pet Slim Down
- Internet Cat Video Festival 2013 Call For Entries Ends May 1
- Making Peace with Lions Richard Turere is a Wildlife Hero.
- Remembering Mr. Collins. Dear Friend and Animal Lover
- True Nature of Cats by Purina One