Our Friend Nancy is amazing. She takes great care of over 30 of our cat cousins. She has opened her habitat and shared everything that she has to make sure that our cousins that were once in need, need no more.
Recently, Nancy drove for hours in the heat and rain to rescue a pregnant cat from certain death at a shelter. Even though exhausted when she and the new cat arrived at her home, Nancy made sure all of her cats are fed and loved.
Nancy decided to call the new arrival Joy!
Joy is what Nancy brings to the cats lucky enough to find a a forever home in her habitat. Nancy works very hard to provide for our cousins. Our small paws united to honor Nancy by returning some love and affection from her Friends at The Tiniest Tiger.
- Heartbroken and Healing
- The Most Endangered River in America
- The Overview Effect How the View from Space Might Save Our World
- Lions to Live Better Lives Thanks to Genetic Testing
- Win $25 Gift Card to Target from Project Pet Slim Down
- Internet Cat Video Festival 2013 Call For Entries Ends May 1
- Making Peace with Lions Richard Turere is a Wildlife Hero.
- Remembering Mr. Collins. Dear Friend and Animal Lover
- True Nature of Cats by Purina One
- Night Falls on The Tiniest Tiger’s Sun Room