Posts Tagged ‘Christian Science Monitor’
Say Goodbye to New Year’s Resolutions!
We wrote this article at the end of 2011 but think it is worth changing the date and re-posting. We hope you do too.
Happy New Year, Gracey and Joanne
As we say goodbye to 2012, why not also say goodbye to making New Year’s Resolutions for 2013? Let’s face it, if you are one of the overwhelming majority of humans, and statistically speaking, you more than likely are, you won’t stick to the resolution anyway and this deviation from the plan can lead you down a path of self-destruction!
- Share Your Treasure to Win $100 Home Deopt Gift Card From GAF Roofing
- An Ordinary Toad’s Extraordinary Night Book Giveaway
- Cheetah Love Our Message to Gracey after Four Weeks
- Cheetah Agility and Maneuverability More Important than Speed
- Compare and Contrast How The Tiniest Tiger Began
- Trying to Save Birds Our Message to Gracey after 3 Weeks
- Responsibly Sourced Fish for Cats and Humans World Oceans Day
- Please Nominate Gracey’s Conservation Cub Club for a 2013 Pettie
- Collecting Your Ashes. Our Message to Gracey after Two Weeks
- Being Brave and Feeding Bossy Backyard Blue Jay A Message to Gracey