Posts Tagged ‘mashed potatoes’
The Thanksgiving Menu Preparations
Preparations are being made in my habitat for Thanksgiving dinner. This means all different types of foods are prepared at once and the smells wafting from the kitchen can be overwhelming! A cat’s nose has to work extra hard to determine the origin of these smells. And this is more difficult than you think, because the Thanksgiving menu is not all turkey and ham. There are decoys on that menu like cranberry relish. A cat must remain diligent and stalk the kitchen to determine the best time to ambush the table and snag a tasty morsel.
The Waiting is the Hardest Part
- Since You’ve Been Gone. Our Message to Gracey
- Heartbroken and Healing
- The Most Endangered River in America
- The Overview Effect How the View from Space Might Save Our World
- Lions to Live Better Lives Thanks to Genetic Testing
- Win $25 Gift Card to Target from Project Pet Slim Down
- Internet Cat Video Festival 2013 Call For Entries Ends May 1
- Making Peace with Lions Richard Turere is a Wildlife Hero.
- Remembering Mr. Collins. Dear Friend and Animal Lover
- True Nature of Cats by Purina One