Posts Tagged ‘stress’
What do cats and aquariums have in common?
Aquariums reduce stress and anxiety
Both cats and aquariums have been shown to reduce stress and anxiety in humans. That’s right, research concludes that aquariums have the ability to lower blood pressure, calm the nerves, and clear the mind. Aquariums create a soothing environment and are thought to have a hypnotic effect on humans.
Lazy Leopard’s One Minute Relaxation Video Test
- Since You’ve Been Gone. Our Message to Gracey
- Heartbroken and Healing
- The Most Endangered River in America
- The Overview Effect How the View from Space Might Save Our World
- Lions to Live Better Lives Thanks to Genetic Testing
- Win $25 Gift Card to Target from Project Pet Slim Down
- Internet Cat Video Festival 2013 Call For Entries Ends May 1
- Making Peace with Lions Richard Turere is a Wildlife Hero.
- Remembering Mr. Collins. Dear Friend and Animal Lover
- True Nature of Cats by Purina One