Posts Tagged ‘Valentine’
You and Your Cat in the next Iams National Advertisement
Starting today, Valentine’s Day, Iams will be on the hunt for real stories from people that share their lives with a cat and or a dog. The folks at Iams want to learn about the unique bond you share with your cat. And, this is super exciting, the winning family will star in Iams next national advertisement!
I told you it was super exciting!
Keep Love Strong Advertising Campaign
The Keep Love Strong advertising campaign that began last November features heart-warming ads inspired by real stories. The campaign has been so well received that Iams created this contest to find the very best Love Tails about the special connections people share with their animals. These commercials really show the deep connection and the importance of the human animal bond. I like them all but this is one of my favorites.
This is one of my favorites:
Here is all you have to do to enter:
Love at First Purr!
You Had Me At Meow! by our good friend and artist Missy Johnson caught my eye and it was love at first purr. Missy is the creative force behind Dogs for the Paws; art making a difference for animals. Even though the name is Dogs for the Paws, Missy cares deeply for cats too. In fact, just like us, she loves all animals. When I saw her You Had Me at Meow! I became super excited because I thought you would love it too!
Missy Johnson, Artist and Creator of Dogs for the Paws
- Since You’ve Been Gone. Our Message to Gracey
- Heartbroken and Healing
- The Most Endangered River in America
- The Overview Effect How the View from Space Might Save Our World
- Lions to Live Better Lives Thanks to Genetic Testing
- Win $25 Gift Card to Target from Project Pet Slim Down
- Internet Cat Video Festival 2013 Call For Entries Ends May 1
- Making Peace with Lions Richard Turere is a Wildlife Hero.
- Remembering Mr. Collins. Dear Friend and Animal Lover
- True Nature of Cats by Purina One