1 Photo = 2 Iams Premium Protection Meals for PurrEver

When you share a photo of one of your feline family members here on The Tiniest Tiger’s Conservation Cub Club,

Iams will donate  2 Premium Protection Senior Cat Meals

to PurrEver Ranch Sanctuary for every photo with a comment.

• Just go to the comment section below this post.
  • Click where you see +Image below and to the left of the comment box.
  • Upload your photo.
  • Tell us the name of the cat in the photo and if you can tag Iams by typing the @ symbol and then Iams.  @Iams.  Tab to autocomplete.

I posted a photo of Bad Kitty as an example.

Double the Donation!

And if you upload a photo of your cat on The Tiniest Tiger’s Facebook Page , tag* Iams, and say

Thank you @Iams for helping us feed, our cousins in need!

Iams will donate 2 Premium Protection Senior Cat Meals to PurrEver Ranch Sanctuary.  Super Exciting!

*Make sure you “Like” Iams Facebook Page , Then upload your cat photo on our The Tiniest Tiger Facebook Page.Type  Thank you, then hit the @ symbol.  You will see Iams come up as an option to tag.  Click on Iams.  The word Iams will appear blue in your comment if you have tagged correctly. Then finish typing for helping us feed our cousins in need!  Your comment will look like this:

Thank you Iams, for helping us feed our cousins in need!

Super Hurrah!

Please help feed the senior “kittizens” as Rita calls our older cousins at PurrEver Ranch by leaving a comment. Then share this post with your friends!Rita at PurrEver Ranch Sanctuary

I want to thank you too so I am offering some great prizes for our  Pouring Love on the Cats  at PurrEver Ranch Chip In,

For every $20.00 donation, you will be entered to win a Prize box full of The Tiniest Tiger logo items, The Tiniest Tiger books, and Gracey’s Avon items worth $250.00!

For every $5.00 donation, you will be entered into a drawing for a Bissell Corded Pet Hair Eraser with my photo on the box.

Gracey on the Bissell corded pet hair eraser

For every donation, you will be entered into a drawing to win a paw-tographed hardcover copy of The Tiniest Tiger.

All $20,00 donations enter you into all three drawings. If you give more that $20.00 you will get one entry for every $20.00 donated.  For example, if you donate $40.00, you will receive 2 entries.

I think we can do it!  I am super excited to see what we can do for our older cousins.

Thank you everyone for your consideration.

Never Miss an Update or Giveaway!

* indicates required

Comments

1. My beautiful Sasha. @iams.
    Thank you @iams for helping us feed our cousins in need!

2. This is Lola and Lexy.  It is one of my favorites because they are actually getting along for a moment! @iams:disqus

3. Sherree Smith says

Here’s another of my babies ready and willing to help! Thanks @Iams!  Meet Towser!

4. CatWomanDiana says

@IAMS – Proof positive  you have a miniature house leopard – Soot and his feather duster “MINE!”

5. jenloveskye says

This was my beloved, Kye. He made friends all over the USA and has even ridden in 1st class. I hope his addition will help hungry little bellies. He was my 1st love.  @Iams:disqus

6.  This is Her Majesty, Sophie the Tuxedo@Iams:disqus

7. tigerncharoalkittymama says

God bless you for all you do!!  I adopted a 2 time shelter “Reject” he was returned 2 times because he was too loud!

8. @Iams: This photo is of King Louis (AKA Lou) and Bagheera (AKA Biggie) watching the birds outside the kitchen the window.

9. Littletati80530 says

In memory of my beautiful Marmoset who loved Iams!

10. Indianoaksfarm says

Haley Tabitha. Thank you @iams.

11. Beautiful Mercedes. @Iams thank you for helping Rita and the kittizens.

12. This is Bella.  She was rescued by Miss Rita from Animal Control where she surely would have been put to sleep becasue she only has three legs.  We adopted Bella from Miss Rita during the summer of 2009.
    Thank you @Iams for helping us feed, our cousins in need!

13. Hnightwoman says

Thank you @Iams:disqus from Piglet for helping feed the kittezens at @Purrever:disqus Ranch.

14. Hnightwoman says

My name is Piglet. Thank you @Iams for helping feed our cousins in need.

15. Merrikytten says

Morris Thomas just hanging out

Thank you @iams:twitter for helping us feed our cousins in need

16. Linda Johnson says

Oscar and Monti’s baby picture @iams

17. Patches, Salem and Little Man. Little Man has a new mommy but I still keep in touch:)

18. Taz and his favorite toy.

19. Shadow

20. MEJKnowles says

This is Dublin. (@DubbyDubK:twitter , Dublin Knowles on FB, @Iams:twitter ) He’s not as large as he looks – his ruff makes him look larger. He’s a really sweet happy cat, as you can see in this picture. 🙂 ) He’s not as large as he looks – his ruff makes him look larger. He’s a really sweet happy cat, as you can see in this picture. 🙂

21. Beautiful Tawney.

22. Tawney was a rescue from Washington, she was with us for almost 20 years! After I scrubbed her litter box she napped in it.

23. This is Jupiter. I think he’s a Siberian cat.

24. Rascal is our oldest cat, we found him just before a big snowstorm, actually he found us.

25. Sassybean100 says

This is Bela before she was spayed – she is now a “healthy” girl (she does not like being called fat or plump). @Iams

26. Suki posing for the camera after waking her taking picture

27. Suki posing for the camera after waking her taking picture

28. My curious Monkey inspecting another monkey that came in the mail 🙂  @Iams:disqus

29. Herrstrangelove says

Onionhead was a stray cat we fed while he lived under our porch.  Thank you @iams:disqus

30. This is Bull Shannon.  Thank you@Iams for helping us feed our cousins in need.  Iams

31. This is Bull Shannon.  Thank you@Iams for helping us feed our cousins in need.  Iams

32. This is Puddles…she is the softest silkiest calico ever, but cuddles are not her favorite. @Iams:disqus

33. This is Puddles…she is the softest silkiest calico ever, but cuddles are not her favorite. @Iams:disqus

34. Jacki Wilson says

My rescue girls from Mexico, Ana and Myka @Iams

35. Ellie Mae chillin’ in the desk drawer while I work.  Thank you @Iams for helping us feed, our cousins in need!

36. Stormie snuggling in the bamboo house.  Thank you @Iams for helping us feed, our cousins in need!

37. Thank you for feeding all the kitties!

38. Mary Ann flirting with me in the driveway. Thank you @Iams for helping us feed, our cousins in need!

39. Charangangie says

This is Gingie. She passed away May 9 2011. We miss her very much. So do her sisters, Punkin & Abbie

40. Anonymous says

Hi Piglet & Bounder! Thank you for helping us.

41. Anonymous says

That looks like a great perch, Noche.  Thank you for helping us.

42. Anonymous says

Hi Cedi!  You are so pretty.  Thank you for helping us feed our cousins in need.

43. Anonymous says

Thank you beautiful Tiger!  I help my mom with homework too.  Thank you for helping us feed our cousins in need.

44. Thanks IAMS for providing senior meals

45. Clisacochran says

This is Jackie enjoying a catnip leaf.  We adopted Jackie from our local shelter. @Iams:disqus

46. Clisacochran says

This is Nip enjoying the Great Outdoors from the safety of the living room sofa. @Iams:disqus

47. Clisacochran says

This is Nayla playing ball.  @Iams:disqus

• Anonymous says

Hi Nayla! I like to play ball.  Thank you for helping us feed our cats in need.

48. Clisacochran says

This is Reilly showing us how smart he was as a kitten.  @Iams:disqus

49. Magwhisk says

Maggie says, “Thank you @iams for helping us feed, our cousins in need!

50.  This is Earl Gray. He is 17 years old. We found him 12 years ago.

51. Hi Gracey!  I want to send my picture to you so we can help feed our cousins at PurrEver!  Love, Meow and Purr, Roadie

52. My cat’s name is Smeaggy & he reminds me a little of you Gracie.  We rescued him from a bad home when he was a baby & he is now 11 years old.

53. Ritamae95 says

Cricket!
    @iams:disqus

54. Laura Davis says

Noche on her favorite perch @Iams

55. Laura Davis says

Piglet & Bounder sharing the windowsill!  @Iams:disqus

56. Laura Davis says

Our beloved Bounder.  We were SO grateful for the extra time that our vet was able to give us together by giving Bounder palliative care for his cancer.  For all but the last 3 days, he was playing, cuddling, and happy to be with us. @Iams:disqus

57. Mary Barboni says

Hi Gracey! This is Harley! He’s the sweetest kitty ever!!! He rubs all over everything …. lol! =^..^=

58. My fiancee made this background for my work computer. We got our boys when they were only a few months old from a shelter in our area; they were feral and terrified of people but they’ve gotten much better now. Thank you @Iams:twitter for donating to the senior kitties!

59. Pleshette says

This is Goldie Missey and Rosie, my babies. Thank you @iams:disqus for feeding our cousins in need.

60. Anonymous says

@iams:twitter This is Rani, practicing her meerkat imitation.

61. Elizabeth Flynn says

This is Keaira. She is one of sisters of Cian, Duleek and Shaylee (pictured in posts below). They are actually all from a litter of 9 that I found at work. The others are named Shamus, Kael, Keely and Conamara. Their mom is a feral Calico (Her name is Momma). I found where she had them the day after they were born and I got her and all of the babies loaded into one of my big carriers and brought them home. As soon as the babies were old enough to stop nursing Momma went to the Vet. The babies went also, when they were old enough to be spayed and neutered!
    Thank you Iams for helping us feed our cousins in need.

62. Elizabeth Flynn says

This is Lakota. He is a polydactyl!
    Thank you Iams for helping us feed our cousins in need!

63. Elizabeth Flynn says

The Black and White big boy next to Missy Mouse (in the post below) is Magic Man.
    Thank you Iams for helping us feed our cousins in need.

64. Elizabeth Flynn says

This is Missy Mouse. She is playing on their new Cat Power Tower!
    Thank you Iams for helping us feed, our cousins in need!

65. Thank you, @Iams:twitter for helping our cousins in need! This is a picture of Cedi. She will be 5 yrs old in September; I saw her when she was barely 24 hrs old and knew I had to have her! She is one of my six furrbabies, ranging in age from 11 yrs to 4 yrs. >^..^<

66. This is my beautiful boy Tiger! He’s 18 years old and my best buddy in the world (He even helps me with my homework) Thank you for helping Rita and the Kittizens! ^_^ @Iams

67. Hard to pick one photo when I probably have the most photographed non-famous cats on the planet (four of them!) but since this is for senior kitties, picked one of my 13 year old calicos — Duchess. She and her sister somehow wandered down a mountain in Cali when their little eyes were barely open. My mom found them a good home — with me! 🙂 @Iams

• Anonymous says

Hi Duchess! You look quite regal. Thank you for helping us feed our cousins in need.

68. Sherry Black says

My beautiful Donovan….he loves Rita!!!

69. Elizabeth Flynn says

This is Bandit.
    Thank you Iams for helping us feed, our cousins in need!

• Anonymous says

Hi Bandit! We look like we are related don’t we? Thank you for helping us feed our cousins.

70. Elizabeth Flynn says

This is Cherokee. (Dancer’s Mommy).
    Thank you Iams for helping us feed, our cousins in need!

• Anonymous says

Hi Cherokee. Now I see where the kittens get their good looks. Thank you for helping us fee our cousins.

71. Elizabeth Flynn says

This is Sister Wolf.
    Thank you Iams for helping us feed, our cousins in need!

72. Elizabeth Flynn says

Not sure how I did that last one with all those pictures. Sorry. The first picture is Bear (a little girl) the next one is actually Cian (little boy) then Dancer (Boy) and the last on is Duleek (boy).
    Thank you Iams for helping us feed, our cousins in need!

• Anonymous says

I thought it was awesome how you got all the pictures line up. Hi Bear, Cian, Dancer and Duleek!

73. Elizabeth Flynn says

This another one of my little boys. His name is Cian.
    Thank you Iams for helping us feed, our cousins in need!

74. Raven Gulley says

Here is a picture of my sweet cat Sandy. She was given to us whenever she was a kitten by my dad’s friend that he does the radio with. The man took in her mother that was pregnant and told my dad that us girls would love a kitten. It took a lot of convincing from my mom but my dad let us get her. She can only stay inside because of our dogs but I love her so much!

75. Raven Gulley says

76. This is my Shadow. Thank you Gracey for caring about all kitties, and thank you @iams:disqus for feeding our cousins in need.

77. This is my Shadow. Thank you Gracey for caring about all kitties, and thank you @iams:disqus for feeding our cousins in need.

78. Laura Davis says

Pebbles having her afternoon nap in a sunbeam. @Iams:disqus

79. Laura Davis says

Pebbles having her afternoon nap in a sunbeam. @Iams:disqus

• Anonymous says

Hi Pebbles! I love taking naps in a sunbeam too. Thank you for helping our cousins in need.

80. Elizabeth Flynn says

This is one of my little boys, Duleek.
    Thank you Iams, for helping us feed our cousins in need!

81. Elizabeth Flynn says

Hi Gracey. This is one of my little girls. Her name is Shaylee.
    Thank you Iams, for helping us feed our cousins in need!

82. Trmrcats says

This is my Kinny baby.

• Anonymous says

Hi Kinny. You are super cute. Thank you for helping feed our cousins in need.

83. This fellow is probably in the running for most-photographed-nonfamous cat ever. His name is Alan, and he’s 2 years old. We got him from a woman who found him outside at 3 weeks old and was a fantastic foster mom, because he’s the most happy, well-adjusted kitty he could be. @Iams:disqus

• Anonymous says

Hi Alan, super cutie! Thank you for helping us feed our cousins in need.

• I think we’re probably tied — I have the 13 yr olds and two ten month old boyz that are photographed pretty much daily and numerous times (thank goodness for digital now!!!) — you lil guy is a cutey pie! 🙂

84. Barbara McIntosh says

This is Tasha who crossed the Rainbow Bridge last November at age 14. Thank you @Iams for helping our cousins in need.

• Anonymous says

Rest in Peace Tasha! Thank you for helping us feed our cousins in need, Barbara.

85. This is Blue, our big blue point siamese kitty (not even 2 yet)!! Thank you, @iams, for looking out for all fur friends (canine as well as feline)! We love ya!!

86. Catscaruso says

one of my sweet shelter babies. Thank you @Iams

87. Thank you @iams:disqus for helping feed our cousins in need. This is my Bella.

88. Sherree Smith says

One more time! Let’s help @Iams feed the kitties!

89. Sherree Smith says

Let’s help @@Iams:disqus feed those babies!

90. Elrey. Thank you @Iams for helping Purrever Ranch.

91. Kristengwara says

Thank you Iams for helping us feed, our cousins in need!

92. Lily @Iams:disqus

• Anonymous says

Hi Lily. You are so pretty and I love your name too. Thank you for helping feed our cousins.

93. Elisaweir says

thank you iams for helping us feed our cousins

94. My Puff

95. My Powder.

• Anonymous says

Powder, this is a great photo. You look so happy! Thank you for helping our cousins in need.

96. ‘Mantha Pantha
    @Iams:disqus

• Anonymous says

Hi Mantha Pantha! We look alike don’t we? Thank you for helping our cousins in need.

97. Waddellrod says

Thank you Iams for helping feed our cousins!

98. Kreed002 says

Tucker and Gordon…both shelter kitties that will be 13 years old this summer. My boys. @Iams

99. Magwhisk says

Thank you @iams for helping us feed our cousins in need! Mila

• Anonymous says

Mila!! Hugs to you for helping feed our cousins @PurrEver:twitter Ranch. Super Hurrah. You are such a pretty girl.

100. Annette Mahoney says

This is my favorite picture of my little man, Sgt. Pepper. He is the joy of my life. He came into my life 5 years ago, when I rescued him from a life on the streets. He had been declawed and then tossed on to fend for himself. I took him home and he quickly became King of my household!

• Anonymous says

I can see why Sgt. Pepper became King of your household! Thank you for sharing and helping feed our cousins in need. I am so happy to know that he is in a loving home too.

• Anonymous says

101. And this is my Bindi. We found her on my Grandma’s porch one day when she was a kitten. <3 @Iams:disqus

• Anonymous says

Hi Bindi! Thank you for helping feed our cousins. I am so happy to know that you are in a loving home too.

102. Annette Mahoney says

This is so wonderful @Iams:disqus !

• Anonymous says

Awww, ~yawn~ I am feeling like a nap now. Thank you for sharing your beautiful friend with us, Annette.

103. This is my Zoe when she was a wee kitten. She is seven now and a huge ball of fluffy love. <3 @Iams:disqus

104. MALIA RAGAN says

Smoki wants to say, thank you @Iams for helping us feed our cousins in need!

• Anonymous says

WooHoo! Thank you Malia for posting my cousin Smoki’s photo. Smoki is super smart isn’t he?

105. Thank you @Iams:twitter for helping us feed our cousins in need.

This picture I am sharing is of a kitty who is a frequent visitor at my house; I call her “Smiley Cat.” She comes several times a day and waits patiently for me to notice her and put out a bowl of noms. I don’t think she’s a stray; she appears to be taken care of (in good health/condition), but I have no idea if she has a home. She used to hiss at me, but now allows me to pet her. My two indoor/outdoor kitties also accept her presence. >^..^<

• Anonymous says

Smiley is quite beautiful! Thank you for taking care of our cousin in need. And thank you for sharing this photo of Smiley.

106. Magwhisk says

Thank you @iams for helping us feed our cousins in need! 🙂

107. Anonymous says

Thank you @Iams:twitter for helping us feed our cousins in need!

• Anonymous says

Friends, don’t tell Bad Kitty that I shared his photo wearing a leopard print hat. hahahahaha.