You and Your Cat in the next Iams National Advertisement
Starting today, Valentine’s Day, Iams will be on the hunt for real stories from people that share their lives with a cat and or a dog. The folks at Iams want to learn about the unique bond you share with your cat. And, this is super exciting, the winning family will star in Iams next national advertisement!
I told you it was super exciting!
Keep Love Strong Advertising Campaign
The Keep Love Strong advertising campaign that began last November features heartwarming ads inspired by real stories. The campaign has been so well received that Iams created this contest to find the very best Love Tails about the special connections people share with their animals. These commercials really show the deep connection and the importance of the human animal bond.
You can tell Iams about the bond you have and maybe your Love Tail will be in the next national advertising campaign. Entering is easy too. Here is all you need to do.
Go to the Iams Facebook page (Facebook.com/Iams), from February 14 through March 3 of this year, and follow the easy steps to enter the contest.
Iams Love Tails Contest Details
• Submit your story from Feb. 14 through March 3 by visiting the Iams Facebook page and following the easy steps. www.facebook.com/Iams
• Share a photo and tell us in 500 characters or less about the unique relationship you have with your dog or cat and how Iams helps you show your love.
• Once the submission phase is over, Iams will select 50 stories (25 dog and 25 cat) as semi-finalists.
• From the semi-finalist Love Tails, Iams will select 10 finalists (5 dog and 5 cat) and each will win a cash prize and free Iams food for a year.
• In April, Iams will ask its Facebook fans to choose their favorite Love Tail from the group of finalists and one grand prize winner will be selected.