Posts Tagged ‘snowman’
Our Welcome Home Snowman is Glowing Bright!
The holiday season is in full swing. I can watch pretty twinkling lights outside my window at night and my window Snowman has come back to visit with me for awhile. He shines brightly in the early evening and slowly changes colors from red, to blue to green. At night whoever is home first, either my mom or dad, they make sure they plug in the snowman to greet each other. We have a code for the snowman’s colors, green is for my mom and me because we have green eyes, blue is for my dad because he has blue eyes and red is because we love our family and friends.
After the snowman is twinkling bright, my mom or dad scoops me up and holds me so I can see out the window and we watch as the car pulls into the driveway and wave a happy welcome! This makes us all laugh and I squirm to get down so I can run to the door to give a proper greeting.
Last year, our poor snowman wasn’t feeling well and he lost his glow. We were super sad. We thought about getting a new snowman but that didn’t seem right after all it wasn’t his fault he lost his ability to twinkle. My dad tried to find a replacement bulb for him, but wasn’t having much luck. The snowman sat in the window with me, but he just didn’t seem like himself.
- Since You’ve Been Gone. Our Message to Gracey
- Heartbroken and Healing
- The Most Endangered River in America
- The Overview Effect How the View from Space Might Save Our World
- Lions to Live Better Lives Thanks to Genetic Testing
- Win $25 Gift Card to Target from Project Pet Slim Down
- Internet Cat Video Festival 2013 Call For Entries Ends May 1
- Making Peace with Lions Richard Turere is a Wildlife Hero.
- Remembering Mr. Collins. Dear Friend and Animal Lover
- True Nature of Cats by Purina One