Friends, you might be thinking that a Blue Jay is not a likely friend of a cat, but I consider Bossy Backyard Blue Jay one of my best friends. Now he is quite bossy. He rules the backyard at our habitat. We have over 12 bird feeders around our habitat and Bossy Backyard Blue Jay is in control of all of them.
Sometimes when my dad goes out to fill the feeders, BBBJ will swoop down like he is going to attack him. I know that I shouldn’t laugh, but I can’t help myself. BBBj doesn’t try to attack my mom. I think it is my dad’s red hair. Maybe he reminds BBBj of a cardinal.
- Heartbroken and Healing
- The Most Endangered River in America
- The Overview Effect How the View from Space Might Save Our World
- Lions to Live Better Lives Thanks to Genetic Testing
- Win $25 Gift Card to Target from Project Pet Slim Down
- Internet Cat Video Festival 2013 Call For Entries Ends May 1
- Making Peace with Lions Richard Turere is a Wildlife Hero.
- Remembering Mr. Collins. Dear Friend and Animal Lover
- True Nature of Cats by Purina One
- Night Falls on The Tiniest Tiger’s Sun Room