My name is Gracey, The Tiniest Tiger, and I am a domestic cat. I belong to the felidae family which also includes big cats like the tiger, lion and jaguar. I am a lucky cat because I live in a safe and loving home where I have plenty of food, fresh water and toys to keep me healthy and happy. My human parents rescued me from the dog pound as a wee kitten and have provided me a safe environment in which to thrive!
But some of the members of my extended family have not been so lucky. Most of my big cat relatives are in trouble. Our humans are competing with the big cats for land and natural resources. People are taking over the big cats natural habitat. Their natural habitat is their home.
Some of our big cats are at risk for extinction! When something is extinct, it means it is gone forever!! But if you take action and help your family and friends realize how important all animals are in the world, we can make a difference. There are many good people working very hard to protect and preserve not only my Felidae family but all animals. I am asking you to do anything you can to stand up for all animals.
I am calling all animal lovers to join my Conservation Cub Club.
Our Conservation Cub Club is where we learn about organizations and people that are working hard to protect our wild big cats or that are working hard to protect our homeless domestic cousins that are in need.
As our Conservation Cub Club family grows we will be able to make donations by uniting our small paws to make a big difference. When everyone gives just a little, it helps a whole lot. We may have small paws, but together we can make a big difference!
Our The Tiniest Tiger facebook community is over 22,000 members strong. Thank you for being my Friend and for caring about all cats, both big and small.
- Heartbroken and Healing
- The Most Endangered River in America
- The Overview Effect How the View from Space Might Save Our World
- Lions to Live Better Lives Thanks to Genetic Testing
- Win $25 Gift Card to Target from Project Pet Slim Down
- Internet Cat Video Festival 2013 Call For Entries Ends May 1
- Making Peace with Lions Richard Turere is a Wildlife Hero.
- Remembering Mr. Collins. Dear Friend and Animal Lover
- True Nature of Cats by Purina One
- Night Falls on The Tiniest Tiger’s Sun Room