Lower Urinary Tract Disease
- Straining to urinate.
- Frequent and/or prolonged attempts to urinate.
- Crying out while urinating.
- Excessive licking of the genital area.
- Urinating outside the litter box.
- Blood in the urine.
Simple Solution Urinary Health Risk Indicator
Simple Solution Urinary Health Risk Indicator* enables you to monitor your cat’s health with a litter additive that changes color when certain conditions are present in your cat’s urine. This early detection allows you to become aware of a possible problem and take your cat to your veterinarian days before outward signs of illness appear.
The Simple Solution Urinary Health Risk Indicator measures the pH of a cat’s urine. If the product turns purple this is an indication that your cat’s urine pH is above 7 or too alkaline. If the product turns yellow this is an indication that your cat’s urine pH is below 6 or too acidic.
- Thoroughly clean the litter box and fill with fresh litter
- Open the package, keeping the pH Color Chart for future reference.
- Generously sprinkle the litter additive on top of the litter. No need to mix.
- After your cat uses the litter box, use the pH Color Chart to see if the additive has changed color. If the product has changed color, contact your veterinarian and discuss next steps.
The Simple Solution Urinary Health Risk Indicator and 30 Day Litter Giveaway!
This giveaway is open to residents of the USA due to shipping. Sorry about that.
Enter your information in the contest widget so we know where to ship your prize if you win. Leave a comment below the post telling us if your cat has urinary tract issues or if you worry about your cat’s urinary health.
The comment below this post is important. If your name is drawn and you didn’t leave a comment, another winner will be chosen.
This contest will end on August 11, 2014. Void where prohibited by law.
*Amazon Affiliate Links
This post is sponsored by Simple Solution. All thoughts and opinions are our own As always, thank you for reading and supporting our sponsors.